Please add KDE-Telepathy and digiKam to 4.7 release notes

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:46:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm emailing you on behalf of KDE-Telepathy team as well as DigiKam (if they
haven't emailed you already). We (both teams) decided to release our
software along with KDE SC 4.7 on 27th July. DigiKam is releasing their
version 2.0 after a year of active development and KDE-Telepathy is
releasing the historically first release (actually after three years of
work).

As you see, both are quite big achievements for both teams, so we would
really love if you could include us in the release notes of KDE SC 4.7. We
hope to get new users as well as developers joining us after the media will
pick up the release announcement (and KDE-Telepathy could _really_ use both
:)

I volunteer to gather and write up all the info that you need for both
projects (if DigiKam team has no objections), just let me know when do you
want it.

Cheers!
--
Marty K.