Respond directly to incoming chats

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:01:49 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 04:19, Lasath Fernando <mail at lasath.org> wrote:

> Okay, it looks like everyone is up for solution #1.
> I'll learn QML and how to make a data engine then. (When I get back
> from my holiday of course :)
>
> PS: Out of curiosity, why does everyone hate KNotify so much?

Because it never really works as it should :) Btw. part of the No.1 solution
can still be the KNotifyPlugin (if it really is what we thing it is).
However, that will need a working plasmoid first, so start with that and in
the meantime, we can find out more about this from Plasmates.

Enjoy your holiday :)

--
Marty K.