Contact List repo

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:42:20 CET 2011

I can pull the latest code now too.

Do you see the code there at present as the future final contact list, or
simply experimentation of prototype designs and ideas?

May I suggest:
 - Have a wiki page listing all the tasks to be done. (we have a wiki page
here, as new maintainer it's yours now -
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Components/Buddy_List
please
edit this, and make as many other pages as you like0

 - Decide on some committing policy for your branch (should we email patches
to you to merge) or just everyone start pushing to master (which would get
messy if we get more people involved)

 - At some point when we're happy with what we're doing can I suggest we
stop adding new features and focus on getting it merged into our main tree.

I'd quite like to get this merged into our main tree sometime soon, as it's
working far better than what is currently there, and we can start using
reviewboard and such.