Integrating TP-Logger with KDE

Stefano Sanfilippo stefano.k.sanfilippo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:18:27 CET 2011

Since Reviewboard is not appliable to the sketch repo I'm working into, here
is the direct web link:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fsanfilippo%2Ftelepathy-logger-
query.git&a=summary

It's still a proof of concept (I'm studying empathy code, which, to some
extent, is not documented) and is not working yet, but shows the general
mechanism of the thing. Reviews and (not too harsh) criticism is welcomed.

In the template-based branch, I've put a template callback function - reducing
of some 100 lines the code - which compiles fine, but gives linker errors. I'd
be grateful to anyone who could point me in the right direction - the people
on ##c++ were sporting an aggravating strictness on answering my question :(
They required a test case I did not manage to create... quite unfriendly. I
know it's slightly OT, but I don't really know where to seek help.

Cheers,

--SKS