Supress patch for before freeze

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:50:53 UTC 2011

There are several issues with this patch and I'm really tempted to just say
"No." as it got two deadline extensions, both missed. Also it rotted for
few weeks on reviewboard and there was plenty of time to finish it. The
core feature works, though the code needs updating. Thanks to Dominik for
starting it, I'm about to finish this patch.

Next time it will be plain "No.".

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer