Reminder - feature freeze in 2 days

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:33:05 UTC 2011

I was about to write just this - thanks to the complications we got with
renaming and moving to kdereview, I'm hereby moving the freeze to Wednesday
15:00 UTC.

By that I'm also moving the string freeze to the 1st Jan 2012, 20:00 UTC.
The rest stays the same, ie. hard freeze on Jan 10th and then release on
January 25th.

Please don't make me delay the release :)

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer