Naming policy

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:56:06 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

as per the agreement during meeting, I've created a wiki page [1] with
naming policy for our stuff. Since we are a KDE project, developed under
KDE umbrella, we should follow the KDE convention. Also because our project
name is "KDE Telepathy", we should honor this. Therefore I changed (only in
wiki so far) everything to be KDE-Telepathy (or similar). If you disagree,
come with a reason and sensible solution. Some of the entries are still
blank, George K - can you fill in what should it be? Thanks.

Feel free to discuss it.

[1] -
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/NamingPolicy

--