Reminder: Meeting time!

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:32:09 UTC 2011

Just a reminder - tomorrow at 16:00 GMT+1 we'll have a meeting at
#kde-telepathy.

There was an idea to do it either via G+ Hangouts or Skype with the thought
that talking is better than typing and we can also use cameras etc. Here
are the pros and cons I see with this:

Pros:
 - faster than typing
 - more natural way of expressing yourself
 - we can see each other

Cons:
 - there won't be any log (though David promised to do minutes)
 - lurkers won't see the discussion and can't jump in in case
 - we still can't use our own software for that
 - someone with bad connection might have hard time
 - bad for "cross-posting"

These are some points from the top of my head. Let me know what do you
think. We can always decide even after the meeting has started as it is
just a matter of running one app and dialing.

Cheers!
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer