Proposed plan for a move to extragear
drf54321 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:05:56 UTC 2011
here comes a plan for what is the move to extragear of the basic components.
At this stage, thanks to our modularity, we will move just what is
ready out in the wild. My proposed list is:
Discuss if something is missing and you think should be included in
the first run of integration. Obviously other components can follow
I plan to submit the first request at the end of Wednesday next week.
Before that, I will take care of fixing all of the Krazy issues in the
components which are going to be included, which is a requirement for
our review round.
The repositories will be moved to kdereview (
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview ) waiting to land in their
final destination. After that stage, roughly 15 days of grace period
for reviewing the code will be allowed.
After this timespan, the projects will be moved into extragear.
Any doubts or objections, please let me know.
More information about the KDE-Telepathy