I'm away

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 21:21:05 UTC 2011

I'm effectively away until the 27th September.  I felt I should let people know.

I have a paper to try and submit to a conference by this date, and I
need to get a lot done by then.
I /will/ be at the Sprint.

Moving forwards - if anyone wants me, email me.

For nepomuk stuff - can we start bug reporting any outstanding issues
in the models/service, so everyone knows what to fix - lets all chip
in and get that working.

Also can we sort out the massive pile building up on RB.

If people wants me, I still check email and Jabber (same address) constantly.

Dave