Global Presence

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:31:37 UTC 2011

On 07/08/11 09:29, David Edmundson wrote:
> We have 'enabled' which is similar. Disabled accounts are excluded as
> they are always offline.
> I suggest we build it simply, then revisit ideas like this once we have
> something that works.

I don't consider them really similar, I might want to keep some of my
accounts enabled, but still don't connect it automatically when I login
on the computer (by the way I'm assuming that there will be a way to be
connected automatically like for any other im application)

Anyway, I agree to keep it simply at the moment...

Daniele