GUI for message sending status

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 14:22:30 CEST 2011

Well right now we're all still trying to get anything useful from the
Tp::MessageSendingFlags to actaully report anything useful..IIRC. So this is
all slightly irrelevant till we can make that work.

@everyone else comments:
If we want something to appear in the chat view it _has_ to follow what the
Adium/Kopete themes do, we have no room to come up with anything new as
doing so would just break supporting all the other themes. I believe this
means it's a status message that says "the following messages could not be
sent", and then the message.

Dave

PS: I hate all this Adium Theme crap, it seemed like such a good idea at the
time, but it's a pile of undocumented shite.

P.P.S: We're not changing it though.