Handler error

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:56:04 CEST 2011

still present today...

Alin

On Tuesday 12 Apr 2011 15:14:03 George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> 2011/4/12 Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>:
> > On Apr 12, 2011 12:42 PM, "David Edmundson" <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>
> >
> > wrote:

> >> Turns out i'm an idiot who doesn't test properly.
> >>
> >> I recently modded the chat handler to be a KUniqueApplication, that
> >> broke everything.
> >
> > If we ever make the CL dbus activated, we must remember to change it
> > there as well. This also breakes debugging with KDevelop btw.
>
> You can add --nofork to the command line arguments to prevent forking.
> This would also work with d-bus activation if you set --nofork in the
> .service file. However, I don't see any reason for the text ui to be a
> kuniqueapp, as well as I don't see any reason for the CL to be d-bus
> activated.
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp
 Without Questions there are no Answers!
 Alin Marin ELENA
 Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
 School of Physics, University College Dublin
 ----
 Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
 Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath