KWhiteBoard Issues

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:38:32 CEST 2011

On 04/02/2011 10:24 PM, George Goldberg wrote:
> On 2 April 2011 21:22, Alin Marin Elena <alinm.elena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday 03 Apr 2011 01:07:50 Rohan Garg wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> There seems to be a issue with regards to compiling KWhiteBoard at my end,
>>> could someone please have a look at http://paste.kde.org/8794/ and advise
>>> how to fix this?
>
> DBus tubes support is nit in tpqt4 master. You will need to compile
> the appropriate branch (I can't remember what it is called, Dario or
> Daniele, can you help here?).

My repository is here [1], but it's really outdated, I don't know if
Dario has a more recent one...

You also need to rebuild Qt using peer to peer dbus patch [2] but I'd
suggest to wait a few days before doing it because I managed to get all
the unit tests working (I just have one more issue with a segmentation
fault to fix), and I will upload the new version as soon as I manage to
fix it (I hope to find some time tomorrow or next week end).

Cheers,
 Daniele

[1]https://gitorious.org/drdanz-telepathy-kde/telepathy-qt4
[2]http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/merge_requests/2343