Contact List merged back to master

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 23:42:34 CEST 2011

2011/4/1 Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> as of today, the contact list is merged back to master repo -
> kde:telepathy-contact-list - so everyone update your repos to this one as
> the development will now take place here.
>
> Thanks
> Marty

Big congratulations to Martin, Comawhite, me and anyone else involved. It
was great to see CIA spam the IRC channel for several minutes.

I've tried updating the wiki page with some more outstanding tasks:
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Components/Buddy_List

If anyone wants some jobs to get you into working with KDE Telepathy I
suggest choosing from one of these. If we get any new people along in IRC
can you push them towards this list.

I'm going to not be around very much this week, I've got an experiment due
in for my PhD and I've got some freelance work coming up which I need to do
to pay to get a new wheel for my car, after one exploded (but I digress).
Email me if you want me though, I'll just stay from IRC.

Keep up with all the hacking, we're really picking up speed in this - and
it's awesome!

Dave