Review Request: Merge request for telepathy-kde-contactlist

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 02:53:54 CEST 2011

In an effort to try and get this merged as soon as possible I've pushed a
few fixes to your repo.

Shall I take on the QVariant craziness in the model (and fix all the double
casts)

Martin:
Can you take the sorting out refilter() issue, (remembering to add the fix
into AccountsModelItem)
Also can you do the issue with icon loading as Dario explained then submit
another diff.

If you're going to be busy fixing up a new computer, let me know I'll sort
out some of the bits and pieces.

There's nothing stopping us fixing things after we've merged with the main
repository.

Dave