Progress since the sprint

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 23:48:49 CEST 2010

It's been about a month since we had the sprint and I'm feeling like I've got
no idea on the progress in all the other parts of the project.

I assume the others are the same, so I think it would be a good idea for
people to give a quick update on systems, to make sure nothing is being left
behind for a Janurary release.

From my task list:
 - The chat handler is progressing along steadily though somewhat slowly.
   We now have better theme support, notification support is about to come in.
   Domme has added font selection and the ability to install themes straight
from the Adium website.

 - I was also tasked with doing some mockups of the account KCM. I've done
nothing on this.

Another guy new to ktelepathy (not on the sprint) was doing a lot of work in
the accounts KCM, coding things up properly for good. I had said I would start
drafting a document to send to the usability team. I haven't done any of this
yet, but I hope to start soon.

Dave