Roadmap

david at davidedmundson.co.uk david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 17:16:09 CEST 2010

> This is a list of other features and technical issues that are in my
> opinion important and that we will probably need to resolve, but I don't
> know which of them are blocking or necessary for the preview release:
>

> * Accounts KCM should be shown in System Settings

I've got a fix for this. Sent as a patch to George a while back. I can
commit it myself if preferred. No need to make a bug report on this.

I'll continue my work on the chat window application+lib. I've got no idea
how to do group chat, I would appreciate it if someone could explain how
this works in telepathy terms. (I'll be in #kde-telepathy for the next few
evenings).

Dave