Roadmap

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:55:09 CEST 2010

On 28 July 2010 15:23, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/28/2010 11:39 AM, George Goldberg wrote:
>> If there's anything I've
>> missed out (or any more specific bugs come along) then please do add
>> them as blockers to the tracker bug [1].
>
> Hello,
>
> This is a list of other features and technical issues that are in my
> opinion important and that we will probably need to resolve, but I don't
> know which of them are blocking or necessary for the preview release:

<snip>

Cool, but let's not just make a list here. Go file bug reports for
them, and set them as blockers on the big-one ;)

We can then debate issues individually as necessary.

George

P.s. http://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=telepathy is your
friend for quick bug entry :)