GSoC 2010: Porting Kopete Plug-ins to Telepathy

Paulo Rômulo p.romuloo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 01:48:36 CEST 2010

Hello, all. I hope I'm not too late for this.

My name is Paulo and I am a masters student from Brazil. I would really love
to be a student on GSoC this year and to hear your opinions about my
proposal. I've been already discuting with grundleborg and mattr (on IRC)
about this project.

You can find the early proposal here:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=d785g6k_10c7td98s9

Since I'm not experienced with Telepathy development, I hope to get your
feedback in order to improve the document until the application deadline, on
April 9th. Soon I will submit the project on GSoC website.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Rômulo Alves Barros
MSc. Candidate in Computer Science