Simon on Windows

various at mailbox.org various at mailbox.org
Tue Dec 19 09:12:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

are there some informations on how to install Simon on Windows properly? I cannot get it to work at all.

I installes Simon without HTK for a first try (used this https://userbase.kde.org/Simon/Installation) and started it. It was not possible to download a german voxforge model, it redirected directly to a github page. Now it gets a bit blurry what to do.

I got on the official voxforge homepage and downloaded some different packages, ended with voxforge-de-r20140216 (i think via https://userbase.kde.org/Simon/Base_models) and finally found out i had to add the files under \voxforge-de-r20140216\model_parameters\voxforge.cd_cont_4000 so Simon imports the base model.

When trying to activate i get now a error "Bei der Erkennung ist folgender Fehler aufgetreten: Die Erkennung kann nicht eingerichtet werden:" and i copied the rest into a pastebin https://pastebin.com/pR6dPQF2
So, installed simon, imported a base model and activation does not work. Can someone point me to more informations or help me out?
Greetings