Simon Add-On Installer does not contain any Simon add-ons

Marcus Baw marcusbaw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:39:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trialling Simon, on Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon (Ubuntu 16.04 base). Simon
is installed from the repos and the install went smoothly.

As part of the setup process I was hoping to be able to download acoustic
models and other addons. But when I go to the 'Download' option, the Simon
Add-On Installer contains a whole load of unrelated KDE addons, mainly
themes for the desktop.

Is this something I have got misconfigured or is it a bug?

Marcus