Help from Italy

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Fri Sep 19 18:32:15 UTC 2014

Hi David,

On Friday, September 19, 2014 02:39:22 AM David wrote:
> I am an usability and accessibility expert.
> Do you need some help?
Very nice to hear from you.

Of course, we are always on the lookout for new helpers!

To best advise you, it would be great to learn more about your background in
order to redirect you to the people that would benefit most from your
contribution. Could you please elaborate on your areas of expertise a bit
more?

Also, please subscribe to the kde-speech mailing list to post further emails
to it: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-speech
Thank you.

Best regards,
Peter