Meeting

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Wed Feb 5 17:36:27 UTC 2014

On 02/04/2014 02:48 PM, Peter Grasch wrote:
> The poll is now closed, we will meet tomorrow, February 5th. Please find
> the exact time slot in the doodle:
> http://doodle.com/uhgbzfknzqxayeex

Something completely minor came up in my private life and I simply got
distracted. I forgot about the scheduled meeting and I missed it.
I seriously can not apologize enough.
If there'd be anything I could do to make it up to the people that
showed up today only to find an empty IRC channel, I'd gladly do it but
as it stands I can only humbly apologize and try to reschedule.

I have created another doodle and because I'm gonna be in the US for a
bit more than a week starting tomorrow, the proposed date range is
between Sunday the 16th till Tuesday the 18th of February so that should
give you guys a bit more time to plan.

http://doodle.com/d422a3eycwgycsmk

Again, I am really, genuinely sorry about missing the meeting today. It
won't happen again. Hope to see you next time.

Best regards,
Peter