Meeting

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sun Feb 2 21:32:28 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I have finally returned from my hiatus and I'd like to propose a meeting
in the coming few days to discuss the state of the Open Speech Initiative.

Everyone who wants to continue to be, or start to get involved in any
way with the Open Speech Initiative is invited to join.

Agenda:
1. Status report of participants
2. Short and medium term planning (especially but not limited to:
Transcriber, Open Academy, Conf.kde.in, Website, Porotype dissemination)

Doodle: http://doodle.com/uhgbzfknzqxayeex
Location: #kde-speech on Freenode

Hope to see you there!
(If you can't make it but would still like to be involved in the Open
Speech Initiative, please send me an email as I'd like to get a handle
on the overall situation in the coming week.)

Best regards,
Peter