[KDE-Sonnet] Re: Sonnet and linguistics

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Dec 22 15:34:31 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch 27 Oktober 2010, 17.57:26 schrieb David Faure:

Morning

Long time no email in this thread ;-).

> > > As there is some new movement about linguistics frameworks and natural
> > > language programming/processing in KDE and Qt (not yet ready for
> > > public) I'd like to revive the sonnet mailing list.
> > >
> > > So if you're in the BCC: of this email and interested in the topic
> > > please subscribe if and when not yet done.
> >
> > Is there actually anybody subscribed to this list or am I do only person?
>
> That makes at least two of us ;)

And more ;-).

> > > And that this mail is not at all useless attached is my first patch for
> > > KDE ever. Just a fixed typo in the Sonnet API documentation.
> >
> > I know this typo fix is trivial and I would commit it myself but I don't
> > have an account (yet).
>
> Please request a svn account then ;)
> http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

Which is done and setup. Atm I'm reading Sonnet source code and will play with
it in the next weeks. There are several typos and some other unclarities. Will
fix the trivial stuff when kdelibs and kdebase switched to git.

And I'll ask a lot of questions, probably ;-).

BTW: As I'd like (and will ;-) enhance Sonnet with more linguistic stuff I
setup a wiki page with free linguistic tools:
http://community.kde.org/User:Unormal

CU and happy holidays (hopefully ;-)
Mario