[KDE-Sonnet] revive of sonnet

Jordi mumismo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:29:19 CEST 2007

Replying to myself, I will move that page to mediawiki.
I want to centralize information about linguistics and opensource there.

We can start with something like this:
http://dahlia.naist.jp/mediawiki/index.php/KDE_sonnet

I have just installed it.
By the way, sonnet in KDE 4.0 really does this?
"Automatic language detection, a language can be identified with as little
as 20 characters of text. Even multiple languages in the same document can
be detected and spell checked correctly"

The last time I tried it said that some C code was  "dutch"

I'm compiling last KDE trunk right now