[KDE-Sonnet] [lingu-dev] Introductions from the KDE guy

Daniel Naber list2006 at danielnaber.de
Sat Jan 27 22:17:35 CET 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 15:04, Jacob R Rideout wrote:

> How about instead have not <marker> tag, but having both
> 'contextoffset' and 'length' attributes.

I have no strong preference. As we have both "<marker>" working now I vote
for that.

> Write 'my opinion' rather than 'me
> opinion'." If we had this, then the 'msg' attribute would no longer be
> necessary.

It's not that easy, the error message might be customized to this specific
error, i.e. it might contain inflected forms of matched words etc. So I
agree with Kevin to keep it complete enough to make one call suffice.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de