[KDE-Sonnet] [Mountain Goat Programmer] New comment on Queen and Country.

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Sat Jan 20 14:47:53 CET 2007

On Fri, January 19, 2007 11:55, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> "Boceta" and "Buceta" are slang for "vagina", and considered
> really, really, really unpolite. I don't think it is a good idea
to include these terms, they're rarely used (especially in
written form).

Actually "boceta" means a kind of small box or bag. Only "buceta"
is used to mean pussy and vagina but... yeah, "boceta" is very very
rare to read in a text or to hear in the streets anyway :-)

Cheers,

--
Caio Begotti (caio1982)
http://caio.ueberalles.net