[kde-solaris] Notice of mailing list closure

Eva Brucherseifer eva at brucherseifer.net
Fri Sep 12 12:08:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

yeah... without much relevance of Solaris, there is no need for KDE on
Solaris.

As the initiator of this list, it was great to see how the a community around
KDE on Solaris started and moved on. After all it was my entry to the KDE
community. It was fun working for you. Especially Stefan did a great job!
Thank you!

Thanks for the great time and see you elsewhere!
Eva