[kde-solaris] Notice of mailing list closure

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:16:21 UTC 2014

It really was!
Stefan - I remember building KDE on belenix with GCC and trying to wrap
wrappers to make it compile with sun cc on S10. And the crazy amount of
effort that you were putting in!

I'd personally like to thank you for taking up so much of the workload on
yourself and for taking the project ahead.

Sad to see it go and I wish you all the best.

--Manish
'Monzie' on #kde-solaris

On Friday, September 12, 2014, Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sad to see the list go away, but it's time to close this chapter.
>
> It was a lot of fun.
>
> --Stefan
>
> -----
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As this mailing list appears to be disused, as indicated by the large
> > moderation queue, this list will be closed in 7 days if nobody
> > responds otherwise.
> >
> > Please note that I am not subscribed to the list.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ben Cooksley
> > KDE Sysadmin
>
> --