[kde-solaris] kde 4.3.1 and xlock

Jan Hnatek Jan.Hnatek at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 9 16:10:45 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

it should be something like the following:

- disable default shortcut
   System Settings -> Global Keyboard Shortcuts -> Run Command Interface
   -> "Lock Session" (remove the shortcut)

- enable Ctrl+Alt+L as Input Action to spawn xlock
   System Settings -> Input Actions
   right-click the left pane -> New -> Global Shortcut -> Command/URL
   Trigger -> define shortcut
   Action -> Command/URL -> xlock

Regards,
hnhn