[kde-solaris] Successfully build of KDE-3.5.7 onsparcv9Solaris10

Michael Lindig michael.lindig at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Mar 16 09:12:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I have built the entire KDE with a script, which may be now out of date for the
versions of dependent libs and utils :(!

 http://leute.server.de/lindig/drupal/sites/all/files/KDEatSolaris-1.0.2.tar.gz

you should also look at:

 http://leute.server.de/lindig/drupal/?q=project/SolarisKDE

for some little more details.

I think with some version number correction it may be possible that it would
also compile the KDE 3.5.10 ;).

The built was made with GCC.

Michael