[kde-solaris] ksmserver: nightly kde-4.2.3 build from kde-osol-111b.

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jun 2 09:08:40 CEST 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009, Jan Hnatek wrote:
> maybe someone with more experience can help me with the issue below.
> The ksmserver binary gets built without proper libm.so.2 path.

I think it was actually qimageblitz doing that. I fixed it last night :)

Two really useful things I learned from Stefan are ldd in general and

	elfdump -Cd <executable>

where the executable might be a library instead; this will tell you what it
links against directly (NEEDED) and what the available RPATH is in the
executable.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot