[kde-solaris] fonts (anti-aliasing) problem

Sergio Charpinel Jr. sergiocharpinel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:41:33 CEST 2009

Hi,
First, I tried to install KDE manually, but it didnt work. Then I removed
all the packages that I had had installed (unless qt because I had
forgotten) Then I got pkg-get from open-csw and installed kde-gcc. But it
didnt work ( because of the two version of qt ), then I removed the oldest
version of qt and it worked. Now, my fonts are pretty bad, and maybe qt is
the problem?
What do you think? I don't know how to fix it.
My KDE version is 3.4

thx

--
Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.