[kde-solaris] Integrating KDE into GDM on OpenSolaris 2008.05

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jun 30 17:24:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 30 June 2008 17:02:14 Dave Price wrote:
> We are quite keen on getting (a newish version of) KDE working
> on (some variant of) opensolaris on the machines on which
> supply a unix service to our students here
> in Computer Science.

You might want to go the gcc + kdesvn-build + KDE 3.5.9 route then, instead of
Doing the Right Thing which is SS12 and KDE4. I built KDE 3.5.7 some months
ago on SPARC like that (and threw away the results).

--
Adriaan de Groot     - Vice-President KDE e.V.
http://ev.kde.org/   - Supporting Free Software KDE Development