[kde-solaris] Kdelibs and kdesupport builds out of the box

michael schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 10 21:39:46 CET 2008

Kunal Deo wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:45 PM, michael schuster
> <Michael.Schuster at sun.com <mailto:Michael.Schuster at sun.com>> wrote:
>
>     Kunal Deo wrote:
>      > Hi
>      >
>      > I have updated the SVN trunk repository for kdelibs and kdesupport to
>      > build successfully with GCC 4.3.2. <http://4.3.2.> <http://4.3.2.>
>
>     ahem ... I may have missed a beat here, but I thought *this project* was
>     focussing on building KDE on Solaris using the *SunStudio* tool
>     chain - can
>     someone kindly point out what I missed (or else, what Kunal missed ;-)
>

> Sorry I missed that.
>
> I thought it was "For people using KDE on Solaris, with questions about
> KDE or Solaris" <kde-solaris at mail.kde.org
> <mailto:kde-solaris at mail.kde.org>>"

I thought you'd you sent it to two mailing lists, which might have added to
the confusion (mine, anyway ;-), but now I see you didn't, so sorry about
the noise ... (and being jet-lagged helps only a bit ;-).

Michael
--
Michael Schuster     http://blogs.sun.com/recursion
Recursion, n.: see 'Recursion'