[kde-solaris] KDE 4.0 on opensolaris, howto build

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 14 01:30:04 CEST 2007

Two things:

1) libstdcxx has a specific DIST_DIR set, which is going to be bogus for you.
Get the sources from Stefan or apache.org and put them somewhere. I'll be
fixing this tomorrow so it fetches from Apache in a normal way.

2) kdesupport needs the patches I posted to this list earlier, since those
have not been committed to KDE SVN.

For me, everything below kdelibs compiles just fine now. Libs fails on all
kinds of things, but always trivial to fix. I'll go through them tomorrow and
push as much as I can upstream.