[kde-solaris] isinf problem (and others)

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Wed Sep 12 21:51:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

The problem with the -mt flags comes from packages witch are compiled with
sun compiler  and configure searches in the packages path for example in
/usr/lib/pkgconfig this two files includes -mt flag.
gthread-2.0.pc
ORBit-2.0.pc
Fix is that you could install your own gcc compiled version from src or
preecompiled packages from sunfreeware and put this path first in your
environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
If the included lib is a pure c lib you could edit the *.pc file and remove -mt
flag.

Hope that helps.

Regards Mats Röjestål