[kde-solaris] Problem building kde-3.5.6 on Sparc Solaris 10

Raymond Meyer raymond.meyer at rambler.ru
Thu May 17 16:24:56 CEST 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007 10:02:14 -0400
"Albertson, Brett" <bretta at stratech.com> wrote:

> I believe isinf is declared in iso/math_c99.h, but I think you just have
> to include math.h.  Try adding a line near the top, after the other
> includes like this:
>
> #include <math.h>

It is already included in the source file. I think the problem is this:

On Solaris, math.h includes iso/math_c99.h which has the following declaration
for isinf:

/*
 * C99 7.12.3 classification macros
 */
#undef  fpclassify
#define fpclassify(x)   __builtin_fpclassify(x)
#undef  isfinite
#define isfinite(x)     __builtin_isfinite(x)
#undef  isinf
#define isinf(x)        __builtin_isinf(x)
#undef  isnan
#define isnan(x)        __builtin_isnan(x)
#undef  isnormal
#define isnormal(x)     __builtin_isnormal(x)
#undef  signbit
#define signbit(x)      __builtin_signbit(x)

What are those __builtin macros? Does GCC support them?