[kde-solaris] slightly O/T - compiling htdig with Studio

Rob Fisher slackboy at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:37:36 CEST 2007

Has anyone - I'm thinking specifically of Stefan of course! -
successfully compiled htdig with Studio 11? I need to get 3.1.6 built,
and it's choking on the C++ parts.

I won't go into the errors in detail here, but in a nutshell CC
reports "too many arguments in call to" regfree(), regcomp() and
regerror(). The code looks fine to me, but obviously it isn't. I can't
find anything on the web that helps.

I know I'm a bit off topic here, but htdig is a KDE dependency after
all, and I know there are some smart folks here who know their Studio.
Hopefully someone's built it, and remembers what they did!

thanks

Rob

BTW - yes, I *know* I can download binaries elsewhere.