[kde-solaris] Successfully build of KDE-3.5.7 on sparcv9 Solaris10

Michael Lindig michael.lindig at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jun 27 09:08:29 CEST 2007

Manish Chakravarty schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Could we _please_ have the sources/recipies so that I can build on S10/x86?

Sorry I have no access to a S10/x86 machine but you can use my scripts to
reproduce the results on S10/x86, simple download the script-tarball from

http://leute.server.de/lindig/drupal/?q=node/14

the start script for S10/ultrasparc was run-usr-local-sparcv9.sh you should look
into the script and change (or create new) some private settings. Also you must
change some compiler settings (CFLAGS, CC, ...) in build-base.sh (there is a
case switch for sunos).

KDE has a lot of external dependencies which sources are no longer available at
this time.

Sorry, its not so simple as it looks :)

Michael