[kde-solaris] KDE build system

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Thu Jun 14 11:08:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007 04:11 schrieb Stefan Teleman:
> Hi.
>
> So i'd like to propose Konstruct/GAR for a KDE build system. I've
> looked at a bunch of them and IMHO Konstruct is the best one, and
> it's very easy to use. Only some minor changes to GAR configuration
> files. Integrating Sun Studio into Konstruct is trivial.
>
> I would like to ask everyone for their thoughts on this.

I think konstruct is great. If KDE Solaris will build as easy as e.g. KDE on
Suse that would be a dream.

BTW - I was knocked out for some time due to a car accident. However, I am
slowly recovering and now I even can use the computer from time to time. As I
see you guys did a great job already :-)

Cheers,
eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer