[kde-solaris] Successfully build of KDE-3.5.7 on sparcv9 Solaris10

Michael Lindig michael.lindig at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jun 13 14:06:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have successfully build the KDE 3.5.7 for sparcv9 (64-bit ultrasparc)
Sun-Solaris10 Version. If anybody is interested for it :) : I have a tar-file!

The installation was done in '/usr/local/sparcv9' and includes all needed libs
and tools. KDE itself was compiled with gcc-4.2.0 which is also part of the
tar-file.

I can provide the "349Mbyte tar.bz2 file" + "dt-session configuration package"
but I need a Server-Storage where I can upload the file (I have no server for
such a network load and storage capacity :( !).

I have testet successfully the KDE 3.5.7 Release on SunRay-Terminals and it
looks good :) !

Michael