[kde-solaris] Building from 3.5.7

Michael Lindig michael.lindig at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Jul 20 14:00:34 CEST 2007

Dirk Gloede wrote:
> Hei
>
>> What is the console output? Which settings have you done in the run-...sh Script
>> and build-base.sh?
> The output is simple
> failed
> by compile first paket (gcc).

Was the download and extraction successfully?

You find some logging information in the Temp-Area, where the packages will be
downloaded and extracted, for each package there will be created a logfile
'package-version.log'.

What is the output for:

  uname -a
  uname -s

>> If you have more information available then I can support you and help you to
>> get it compiled!
> I change v9 to m64 the gcc compile and link option. I would make
> a try and error search for change option, but no output, so I can
> do it.
> Bye and thanks
Michael

PS: Du kannst mich auch in deutsch direkt befragen und kontaktieren!