[kde-solaris] [kde-discuss] KBE 1.0 - Build enviroment for KDE

Shawn Walker swalker at opensolaris.org
Tue Dec 11 21:20:29 CET 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 1:09 PM, Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at sun.com> wrote:
> Shawn Walker wrote:
>
> > How about you do the same for what you are proposing?
>
> I did.

I didn't see it; and yes, I do read the ARC list so I've seen your
case for integrating Qt.

> > You *know* that linking Qt against stdcxx can cause conflicts.
>
> No, i don't know that, but apparently you know what i know better than
> i do.
>
> What conflicts ? Your list of hypotheticals ?
>
> I'm not interested in discussing hypotheticals, feelings, guesses,
> inferences or extrapolations. Facts.

Thanks for belittling me by insinuating that I'm just out to expound
lies. Yes, I just invent hypothetical problems to make people's lives
harder, it's what I do best *sarcasm*.

Tell me, what motivation do I have to create a hypothetical situation
that creates more work and retards the progress of this project?

You yourself told me that applications can't link against stdcxx and
the equivalent that Sun provides at the same time.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but I don't think so.