[kde-solaris] [kde-discuss] KBE 1.0 - Build enviroment for KDE

Shawn Walker swalker at opensolaris.org
Tue Dec 11 21:08:48 CET 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 1:00 PM, Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at sun.com> wrote:
> Shawn Walker wrote:
>
> > At last check, you were talking about delivering this software for
> > Solaris 10 U3 or U4 systems.
>
> No, i was not talking abou any such thing. I have never made any
> statement to this effect, or even remotely close to it.

Oh, you haven't?

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/message.jspa?messageID=179112#179112

"My proposal: let's set a "sunset" Solaris release. In other words, let's say:

- we support Solaris 10 Update 4 and up, and Nevada/OpenSolaris
- we will support Solaris 10 Update 5 (and continue to support
Nevada/OpenSolaris)
- at some point in the future, after the release of Solaris 10 Update"

> Second, you should quit making up references to non-existent quotes.

I know you're human and obviously may forget things you've said, but
you can be damn well certain that I'm not going to maliciously make
things up.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"To err is human -- and to blame it on a computer is even more so." -
Robert Orben