[kde-solaris] SVN modules status again

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Dec 7 16:40:47 CET 2007

KDE support (strigi, nepomuk, taglib, ...) compiles again with the setup from
CVSdude. There is one patch to wrangle some STL assumptions that is still
needed ,that I don't think can be pushed upstream. I believe Stefan is
working on a Boost patch which might be more palatable.

KDElibs builds from CVSdude; there are several patches and I'm waiting to push
some of them upstream. When I say "builds" I mean it triggers a UBE in the
compiler installed on dillon (the KDE4 buildbox at Sun Netherlands), so I
will have to check the compiler for up-to-dateness.

(None of this with KBE, but I'm booting and updating the SPARC buildbox now).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot