[kde-solaris] KDE, The Standard C++ Library, Boost and Apache

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:12:52 CEST 2007

On 8/26/07, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:

> Excellent. That will also codify all our decisions about what goes where
> (speaking of which, perhap cmake should go outside of kdesupport, since it is
> a viable third-party application which is not intimately tied to KDE).
>
> > This weekend is BOOST + libstdxx followed by QT + libstdcxx. After
> > this, everything
> > goes into SVN at CVSDude.
>
> At some point we are really going to have to pick one location -- osol project
> page, solaris.kde.org or techbase -- to put information about what is where
> and how to work it. I'd need some instructions on dealing with CVSDude, for
> instance. My *personal* preference would be solaris.kde.org, but techbase is
> probably much easier to work with.

solaris.kde.org + techbase is the reference official location for KDE
Solaris (at least in my view).

CVSDude is useful because we can check in/out temporary things or
things which are
still in flux/not-yet-ready-for-official-commit/could-you-please-test-this-and-see-if-it-works
in there. it's not meant to be the official location, it's just  a
sandbox/backup location.

Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.
stefan.teleman at gmail.com