[kde-solaris] Template woes in kjs

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:07:32 CEST 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 18:50, Adriaan de Groot wrote:

> Do you know where to pass that on officially? I'll CC the Studio
> developers I know with this one, but right now I've not got a very
> small test suite. It's more like "WebKit doesn't build on Solaris".

http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/community/forums/index.jsp

i think you have to register with SDN (Sun Developer Network) to post
on the forums. The C++ forum is:

http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=850

Sun Studio 12 has very recently released a set of patches:

http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/downloads/patches/ss12_patches.jsp

Maybe one of these new patches fixes the bug.

Stefan Teleman			'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
KDE e.V.						-Monty Python
stefan.teleman at gmail.com